A titan of a table for full-on rallies: with the 500m Crossover, you’ll be striving for excellence. This table is designed to be sturdy, aesthetic and to give an excellent playing quality. Incorporating Cornilleau’s special Mattop© anti-glare coating and a 7mm top, the 500M grant an amazing playing experience. It also comes with multiple features as the DSI (Double Integrated Security) system, the retractable net, the ball dispenser, the racquet holder and the large adjustable leg pads which makes the table even more convenient to store, move and play. The 500M also has approval from the FFTT (French Table Tennis Association) for leisure use.
This table, as all Crossover tables, is specially designed to be weatherproof and can be left outside all year long in any weather: rain, snow, ice, etc. The table tops have a 10 years warranty to this effect.
Product Specification and Features
- 7mm Ultra-durable Outdoor Laminate Top (Excellent Bounce): Cornilleau outdoor tops range in thickness from 5mm to 9mm - the ticker the better the bounce. With its 7mm top, the 500M Crossover gives an excellent bounce. The table top is build with density laminated resin that is designed to resist rough weather and shock and to be extremely durable.
- Mattop© : Anti-glare : The Mattop© anti-glare coating reflects 10 times fewer sun rays than a standard top which offers a better outside playing experience.
60mm Thick Outdoor Aluzinc© Ultra-durable Frame: The frame of the table is made of an anti-corrosion alloy made of steel/aluminum and zinc. Combined with the 60mm thick structure, the frame ensures a good flatness of the table while making it extremely solid and durable.
- Compact Technology®:The patented Compact Technology® system lowers the chances of falling over, of a kid slip between the panels when in storage position and ease the opening and closing of your table. With the Compact Technology®, it’s easier than ever to store your table where ever you want without worrying about the space.
- DSI : Integrated Double Security : Thanks to its central handle located under the table top, the table is easily opened or closed and is also fully locked in playing and storage position. The DSI system has 16 locking points to offer the highest level of safety on the market.
- Extra-Large "Special Outdoor" Twin Wheels : The oversized (200mm diameter) large (32mm) twin wheels combined to the ultra-resistant outdoor conception offer unprecedented mobility, agility and ability to cross especially on rough terrain.
- Tension & Height Adjustable Net : This tension and height adjustable system allows you to always keep a perfect net set up at any time.
- Retractable Net : The net swivels automatically between the two panels when you close the table, further optimizing storage space and providing more safety when stored.
Extra-large Adjustable Leg Pads : The Stand is reinforced with a steel insert to provide stability and durability. Thanks to the extra-large leg and the adjustable leg pads, this table can be placed and plaid on any terrain.
- Central Handle : With its central release handle located under the table, the table tops can be opened and closed with ease by a single person
- Solo Practice : This table has the playback facility which allows for training in solo at any time by folding one side of the table.
- Accessories Storage (4 Bats+8 Balls) and Ball Dispenser : Each side panel is designed to allows storage of 2 bats and 4 balls for a total of 4 bats and 8 balls at once. There is also a ball dispenser on each side of the table to always have balls on hand.