Including many of Cornilleau's unique feature such as SoftMat top and the folding net posts, the 250S Crossover is excellent value for money. With a 5mm top, this table provide a good playing quality and is easy to store thanks to the DSI (Integrated Double Security). It also has approval from the FFTT (French Table Tennis Association) for leisure use.
This table, as all Crossover tables, is specially designed to be weatherproof and can be left outside all year long in any weather : rain, snow, ice, etc. The table tops have a 10 years warranty to this effect.
Product Specification and Features
5mm Ultra-durable Outdoor Laminate (Good Bounce):
Cornilleau outdoor tops range in thickness from 5mm to 9mm - the ticker the better the bounce. With its 5mm top, the 250S Crossover gives a good bounce. The table top is build with density laminated resin that is designed to resist rough weather and shock and to be extremely durable.
- Softmat® : Anti-glare : The Softmat® anti-glare coating reflects up to 3 times fewer sun rays than a standard top and is resistant to bat blows.
- 40mm Thick Outdoor Aluzinc® Ultra-durable Frame : The frame of the table is made of an anti-corrosion alloy made of steel/aluminum and zinc. Combined with the 40mm thick structure, the frame ensures a good flatness of the table while making it extremely solid.
- Compact Technology®:The patented Compact Technology® system lowers the chances of falling over, of a kid slip between the panels when in storage position and ease the opening and closing of your table. With the Compact Technology®, it’s easier than ever to store your table where ever you want without worrying about the space.
- DSI : Integrated Double Security : Thanks to its central handle located under the table top, the table is easily opened or closed and is also fully locked in playing and storage position. The DSI system has 16 locking points to offer the highest level of safety on the market.
- Extra-Large "Special Outdoor" Twin Wheels : The oversized (200mm diameter) large (32mm) twin wheels combined to the ultra-resistant outdoor conception offer unprecedented mobility, agility and ability to cross especially on rough terrain.
- Tension adjustable net : The tension of the net is adjustable to always keep it on the desired setting.
- Folding Net : When closed, the net posts can be folded to reduce even more the storage space.
- Adjustable Leg Pads : The Adjustable Leg Pads make it easier to level the table on uneven surfaces.
- Solo Practice : This table has the playback facility which allows for training in solo at any time by folding one side of the table.
Accessories Storage (4 Bats+8 Balls): Each side panel is designed to allow the storage of 2 bats and 4 balls. A total of 4 bats and 8 balls can be stored on the table at once.